It’s Hope. And it’s been awhile.
Since the last time I was here a lot of things have happened:
- Our volleyball season ended horribly, after my coach turned out to be a druggie and all that other good stuff… for realz.
- Someone actually told me I have a good butt.
- That same someone offered me an FWB position (which I declined… say it with me ladies: Respect your bodies).
- I’m about to completely disown the “Respect your bodies” mantra when I let y’all know that I’m most likely going up north to visit family for new years (by myself) and go cray cray at the party.
- I’ve developed an obsession with country music and Mac Miller.
- I had bombass abs, lost them, and now I’m getting them back by working out almost every day. (At least one of those days is on the beach, as well—which is giving me a nice tan even in the middle of winter. Ah, southern USA).
- My diet isn’t great. It isn’t terrible either. But even though it’s great to be incredibly healthy (and I still do make healthy choices) I don’t have that much longer to my metabolism slows down. I’m embracing being able to eat pizza every week without it showing while I still can.
- I’ve decided I’m going to join the three female Coast Guard Rescue Swimmers.
- I was friendzoned by a boy I really, really like. He’s adorable and super sweet. He likes the Lord of the Rings and offered to help me train for A School (rescue swimmer school). WHY GOD WHY
- I’ve discovered my faith in God. And I don’t flaunt it, because that’s honestly the most annoying.
- I’ve carped the fuck out of a lot of these diems.
- I’ve continued to be the most dedicated.
- To quote Eminem, “Nobody asked for life to deal us with these bullshit hands we’re dealt, we have to take these cards ourselves and flip ‘em, don’t expect no help. Now I could have either just sat on my ass and pissed and moaned or take this situation in which I’m placed in and get up and get my own.” I abide by that completely.
- I’m very close with a girl who has a car. HEEEEEELLLLL YEAH (i take advantage of her and she knows it)
- I’m surviving without the things I thought I’d never be able to go on without.
- And so much more that I can’t currently think of.
So, this is a goodbye post. For awhile, at least. Maybe I’ll come back if I gain the freshman fifteen or something, but I think I might be gone forever from this blog. I’m not deactivating it (at least not right now)… I’m just leaving it be.
However, I’m not completely gone. I still have my personal. I’ve left this completely anonymous until now, but I’m feeling strong tonight so here it is:
Feel free to follow (please do actually)…
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Have fun opening all those presents with your Christian family even though you’re an atheist, and Happy New Year!